Wednesday, August 10, 2011

30 weeks

I am now over 30 weeks. 8 weeks or less to go until we meet our boys. We are getting very excited. I had an appointment last Friday with the High Risk Doctor. Peanut is weighing 3.5 oz and had a heartbeat of 151, Butter is weighing 3.7 oz and had a heartbeat of 144. They both continue to look great and I continue to be quite healthy. The pictures we got were not very good, so I will not share them, I hope to get better ones at my next appointment. I am starting to swell more significantly in my legs and feet, something that plagued me with Doodle's pregnancy. From here on out we see the doctor each week and will have to be monitored for contractions.

We have been busy getting ready for the boy's to come. This weekend I have several girl friends throwing a shower for me. It will be fun to celebrate the impending arrival of our bundles of joy. Doodle's new room is done and we have began working in the nursery to get it ready. We have the crib up and I finished washing and putting away all of Doodle's old baby clothes yesterday. I feel like we are starting to get more organized and prepared.

Doodle has been talking more and more about his brothers. He see's baby clothing or toys around our house and says "this is for my brothers", it is cute. I still think it will be quite a shock for him once they actually come, but I think he will be a fabulous brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment