Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bringing in the 3rd Trimester

Monday I ended up at the birthing center for lower back pain and menstrual like cramping. I was hooked up to everything and luckily nothing was wrong. They summed it up to possible dehydration or just the twinies stretching me. I ended up going to the Chiropractor yesterday and got adjusted, that has really helped and although I am not feeling 100% I am feeling better than I was.

We also had a doctor appointment on Monday before the cramping and back pain started up. I am measuring at about 31 weeks right now (I am just over 26). The boy's looked great, strong heartbeats, but they have not changed their positions. A c-section is very likely and Dr. Johnson told me to pretty much plan on it. I'm scared of having a c-section, so that is not the news I wanted to hear!

We have been working on Doodle's new room and getting prepared to move him to the basement. We are planning to do a "Buzz Lightyear" room. So far the room is drywalled and we have put up the first coat of primer. I plan to get the next coat or two up in the next few days and then start the painting of it. I will post pictures as we come along because I think it is going to be really neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment