Tuesday, April 26, 2011

14 1/2 weeks

Can I give a shout out to the total wonderfulness of having Ultra Sounds every 2 weeks?! It is so amazing to get to see the babies grow before our eyes in my stomach. Of all the awful pieces of infertility and/or high risk pregnancies this is truly one of the benefits! I couldn't believe how much they had both changed already since our last Ultra Sound just 2 weeks ago.

Peanut had a heartbeat of 154.

Butter had a heartbeat of 150

I absolutely love the picture of Butter, once again he/she was moving all around and this one captures he/she stretching his/her arms over her head as if just waking up. Both babies and their mommy continue to be incredibly healthy. In 4 weeks I will have to meet with the high risk doctors for the first time. At my clinic this is standard procedure for any mother pregnant with twins. They are just an extra set of eyes on the pregnancy.

What I am really looking forward to is *hopefully* finding out their sexes! I am ready to start planning a nursery if I need to paint and buying things!



No comments:

Post a Comment