Monday, March 7, 2011

8 weeks and going strong

Today was my 8 week appointment. It went well. The babies are doing great. Peanut (Baby A) has a heartbeat of 160 and Butter (Baby B) has a heartbeat of 169. They are both measuring up to date and looking good. Its somewhat hard to see Butter. He/She is always hiding.

My morning sickness has not been bad. I have good days and bad days, but if my memory serves me right, I am not near as sick as I was with Doodle. This has worried me a bit so I am very happy that I have ultra sounds every 2 weeks to fill me in on how the babies are doing.

Sounds like I will have to stay on my shots for at least another 2 weeks. Ugh. I was hoping to be off them today. They did finally give me an official due date of October 17th, however Dr. Johnson said they do induce or perform a c-section if you make it to 38 weeks so I am expecting them at least 2 weeks earlier than the October due date.

No comments:

Post a Comment