Monday, February 7, 2011

BFP BFP BFP!

The 2 week wait is over! Whew, and ended in good news!

My first beta was Saturday and resulted in a positive with a 156. That is a great number and Suzie (my doctor's nurse) said that it is borderline multiples (oh my word!). We were thrilled. Of course I knew it would be a positive because I had been taking home pregnancy tests since Wednesday, well Monday, if you count the one I took at my husband's insistence and told me that the Trigger shot of the HCG hormone were out of me. I got a very (when I say very I mean barely there) light positive on Wednesday morning. Thursday it was darker and Friday even darker. It was fun watching the lines change each day.

My second beta was today. The number jumped to 514. I feel good about this. I looked back and Doodle's first number was an 85. I don't remember the second, but not 514 (I will have to look again). My 1st Ultra Sound is on the 21st. We cant wait!

As for telling our family, we are going to do so tonight. We had all these great plans of telling them via t-shirt, ect. but honestly we are entirely to excited and don't want to wait the 2 or 3 weeks it will take to get to everyone in person. Maybe I will just send them here. All the information has been right here under their noses the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment